- Proprietary black high temperature polyurethane material
- Rated to 300°F
- Uses a single durometer material
- Traditional Flex-Lip design
- Rigid full open seat design
- Large seat bearing area spreads valve load a over larger area
- Cast-N-Place™ insert design locks insert in groove
- Heavy-duty puller head
- Inserts rated to 300°F are available.
- Valves & Seats available for all major well service pumps.
- Perfectly round inserts for quick sealing
- Insert grooves Lock insert in place
- Standard abrasion resistant compound;
- Fully compatible with Mission Valves & Seats
- API sizes 4 through 8
Novatech is now part of Weir Oil & Gas – a leader in the design, manufacture and service of pumps and ancillary equipment for upstream and downstream markets.
Weir Novatech is an industry leader in full open valve and seat technology and manufactures a wide variety of valves and seats for workover pumps, high pressure well service fracturing pumps, cementing pumps and mud pumps.